Workouts getting a little blah? Register for an athletic event that benefits a charity. All too often a workout routine turns into a workout rut. But training for an athletic event changes that, you’re motivated by a specific goal that inspires you to workout more often, train harder, and contribute to a great cause. Are you thinking to yourself, “I don’t know what event to do” or “How do I train for an event”, these resources will empower you to succeed no matter what thoughts are going through your head.
Why should I sign up for an athletic event?
- Gives you a big goal to train for that is on a specific date.
- Gives you a weekly plan and daily actions to take to accomplish this goal.
- Creates a new community of friends into fitness that are training for the same event.
Here are 5 Athletic Events that Benefit Charities:
- Running a 5K, ½, or marathon
- Train for a Tri
- Obstical course like Tough Mudder or Spartan Race
- Club Sports
- Competition like Bodybuilding, Bikini, CrossFit, or StrongMan
What athletic events have you trained for or want to train for? Share with us on Facebook or comment below.
Live Healthy and Happy,