Time to STOP worrying about how to lose weight in five days before you have that BIG event. I’ve been there stressing out because the zipper won’t go up or I have a pool party and my belly is bloated.
While I was teaching yoga Tuesday, a student told me he was eating bananas and a couple other things for the past week to lose weight for his lake trip. I said, “hmmm that doesn’t sound to healthy”. He said, “well it is working”. I promoting creating healthy habits not CRASH diets that are dangerous It is so important to get all the nutrients your body needs to function. Please, send your friends my FB Page if they are doing a crazy diet. I will set them straight and teaching them about healthy living.
Watch this short video on How to Lose Weight in Five Days, What Dietitians Don’t Want You to Know. I want to share 3 of my best tips with you. I love YouTube videos 🙂
Ok, let’s review what you just watched.
3 Things – How to Lose Weight in Five Days:
1. Eat enough calories – calculate your BMR. I use this BMR calculator every day when doing nutrition consults. It is simple, quick, and easy to use. Once you learn your BMR click Daily Calorie Needs. Take your BMR and multiply it by the activity number. This will tell you how many calories per day you must eat to maintain your weight. Now, I know that you want to lose weight so subtract 500 and that is how many calories you must eat to lose 1 lbs per week.
EX: 1490 (BMR) x 1.55 (3-5 days working out) = 2310 – 500 = 1810 (number of calories to eat per day to lose 1 lb per week)
Many women don’t eat enough calories. You could be eating 200-500 calories too little. So that is why I highly recommend MyFitnessPal for tracking your fitness and nutrition.
Normally, I share this info with my clients, but I am so committed to empowering you to lose weight so here you go how to lose weight in five days with MyFitnessPal…
Follow the following steps on your smart phone or online:
1. Go to MyFitnessPal and sign up for a free account.
2. Settings –> Food and Exercise Diary Settings –> Then update the following settings:
- Calories Required: Add Carbs, Fat, Protein, Sugar, and Fiber.
- Meal Names: Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch, Afternoon Snack, Dinner, and PM Snack.
- Diary Sharing: Click Friends Only. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!
3. Log in your food and exercise for a week. Most brands of supplements are in there…so add any shakes, bars, or fiber supplements you take.
4. Ask me to be your friend search for Fitabolize or click that link and it will go straight to my profile.
Don’t starve your body anymore. If you commit to tracking your nutrition and fitness for a five days you will begin to see why you are carrying extra weight on you. Make sure to log EVERYTHING!
Ok, got a bit on a rant HAHA let’s get back to the review how to lose weight in five days…
2. De-stress – When you are stressed out your body releases cortisol which causes weight gain around you midsection. Do 1-2 things per day to relax and de-stress.
My favorite ways to relax and de-stress are going to lunch with friends, working out, and doing coaching calls with clients. Another thing that helps me to relax and de-stress is to pray. Tell God what is bothering you and let Him work out all the details.
3. Do cardio 2 times per day – Do 45 min as soon as you wake up. Make it intense interval training then fill up your water bottle and go to the steam room. The steam room will help get rid of toxins and extra water weight. Then in the afternoon or evening do another 45 min of cardio. This is what Body Builders and Bikini Models do! It totally works when wanting to know how to lose weight in five days.
There you go, my top 3 tips on how to lose weight in five days!
Now, in the comments below — I would love to hear from YOU. Then, describe what actions you will take in losing weight this week. Of course, if there’s anything else you’d like to share in the comments — go for it.
Thanks, as always, for tuning in and being a part of this incredible community.
Live Healthy and Happy,
P.S. Get my BEST tip here.