This week my challenge for you is to workout with a friend that wants to lose weight. We all know someone who is trying to slim down so let’s make weight loss fun with friends. Here’s some fun ways to lose weight with a little help from your friends.
Have More Fun and Workout with a Friend 🙂
- Make a morning motivational call
- Do a cleanse together
- Buy new workout clothes that make you feel good.
- Pack a coworker’s lunch
- Create a fitness calendar
- Get rid of your fat clothes
- Start a Drop A Jean Size Challenge
- Quickly walk and chat
- Go to the farmer’s market
- Host a mini wellness seminar
- Grow veggies at home
- Send a healthy surprise
- Play sports
- Go Dancing
- Log meals online
- Share a trainer
- Give them a call when a craving strikes
- Celebrate success
- Try out new activities
- Start a meal of the month club
- Email diet log
- Get competitive (I’m doing this one…we have $100 at stake…winner gets $500)
- Swap playlists
- Ask for a free guest pass
- Make a difference and pledge to walk/run
- Exercise together
- Share on Facebook what you are doing
- Block off time for a wellness retreat
- Be creative and journal vs calorie track
- Trade recipes
- Go to dinner together
- Go buy all the workout gear you need for the new class together
Losing weight with friends helps you:
- Enjoy the process and have fun.
- Share common goals.
- Stay motivated.
- Reduce stress because you have someone to talk to.
- Maintain exercising as a habit.
I’d love to hear which of these activities you tried out with your friends! So workout with a friend and comment down below.
Live Healthy and Happy,