Hey there, its Liz…
You’ve got to try this out! Sweat for 15 minutes per day. If your busy schedule doesn’t allow for the recommended 30 minutes of daily exercise, you will feel much better to hear what was seen from this study. Daily workouts increase life expectancy by three years when compared to those who didn’t exercise. Now who wouldn’t dedicate 15 min a day if they could live longer? From sex to walking your dog, here are 25 ways to sweat for 15 minutes.
25 Ways to Sweat for 15 Minutes per Day:
- Clean the house, vacuum, dust, sweep, iron, wash windows, and mopping floors is perfect for multitasking and getting your workout in!
- Wash your car. Going through the car wash drive through doesn’t count. Scrub those tires for a major arm and shoulder burn.
- Have sex…I don’t need to explain this one!
- Grab your Yoga matt and do Sun Salutation B eight times
- Ab circuit of 10 sets of 15 ab exercises during the commercial breaks of Walking Dead.
- CrossFit…enough said!
- Jam out for 5 songs. Be silly and shake your booty.
- Walk up a hill and talk on the phone.
- Dig out an old aerobic video
- Jog 1.5 miles at the track
- Do a mini interval workout on the elliptical.
- Hit the pool and swim laps
- Do Shaun T’s Miracle 15-Minute Workout
- Find a set of stairs and turn on your iPod then set up on the beat of the music.
- Do this 3 times: 2 minutes of jumping jacks, 20 push-ups, 25 crunches, and 20 squats.
- Play one of these exercise video games.
- Pull weeds
- Take your dog on a new route for your jog
- YouTube workout video
- Shoot some hoops
I’m sure you can think of more ways to sweat for 15. Share on my facebook page. Best ideas will be featured in my next video!
Live Healthy and Happy,