This week create a fitness vision board. Now, before you start pinning or cutting out pictures, sit quietly and set the intent. Be open and ask yourself what is it you want for yourself and your fitness goals? Images and words will come to your head, but ask yourself this question 5 more times so that you can more clearly create your vision.
Your fitness vision board allows you to:
- Motivate yourself!
- Inspire yourself!
- Create the ultimate you!
There are 3 types of fitness vision boards:
- “I Know Exactly What I Want” Vision Board – You are 100% clear on what you want, when you want it, and what you’ve got to do to get it. If you are here focus on changing your surroundings. This would be great for a woman who is pregnant who is transitioning into a new life. This is great for a man who wants to build a new body.
- “Open to Change” Vision Board – Right now you may not know exactly what you want yet and that’s ok! You may be experiencing depression or grief but have a vision of what you want, but are unclear about it in some way. Look at pictures and whatever excites you put it up. Don’t ask why, stay open, and create your vision board. This process may surprise you. After finding lots of pictures look for similarities in the photos. They will show you a little bit about yourself and what you are passionate about.
- Health and Fitness “Theme” Vision Board – It’s your bday or New Year’s Eve or you are starting a new Fitabolize Fit in 5 Program. You could also choose 1 specific area of fitness to focus on like plyos, athletics, or increasing muscle on your back.
Here are the best places for your fitness vision board:
- Pinterest – Google pictures and pin them to your fitness vision board or look at other people’s Fitness Motivation Boards.
- iPhone and/or computer background – This motivational pic will be looked at motiple times during the day. I put a pic of me when I was training for a bikini competition. This was the best shape I’ve ever been on and it’s my goal to maintain that fitness level.
- Pictures on frig – Cut out pictures from magazines and glue on a poster. By having this on your frig you will think twice before grabbing seconds.
I would love to see your fitness vision board so share the link or post it up on Facebook this week. I am always amazed by the creativity and fun I see in these boards. They are personal and I get to learn more about you when I know exactly what you want.
Live Healthy and Happy,