Wow, I am getting over a funk…I NEVER get sick but over the past few months I was lazy at taking my vitamins, over the past 3 weeks I was not managing my stress very well, and was teaching too many classes. So for the past week I’ve been in bed sick!
I am so glad that I had filmed some extra videos that needed to be edited because my voice was totally gone and I know that you don’t want to hear me cough every 30 seconds.
My husband and friends have been great at sharing their natural remedies with me! Thank you so much for the love!
Anyway, enough about me…let’s talk about the best cleansing foods that I love. I am cleansing my body of this sickness however you don’t have to wait till you are sick to do this. Start today!
Best Cleansing Foods That I Love. I have these 3 types of cleansing foods everyday and if I skip this routine I feel it. Watch this video to learn what I do to feel amazing and have more energy.
1. Lemons, Oranges, and Limes – These are all citrus fruits. They all have lots of vitamin C and flushes out toxins by jump starting the digestive tract with enzymatic processes. Lemon juice supports the liver in its cleansing process. EX: warm glass of lemon water
2. Green Tea – I like to drink this before my AM cardio. It gives me a bit of caffeine, gets me going, and is one of the Best Cleansing Foods. You can even add it to your warm lemon water. The special antioxidants increase liver function.
3. Raw Vegetables – I drink a green smoothie every AM after my workout because it is one of the Best Cleansing Foods. They are best juiced or eaten raw. Here are some of the best ones to help with cleansing…onions, carrots, artichokes, asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, kale, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, garlic, beet, turmeric, and oregano. The combination of these foods will help your liver purge toxins during the cleansing process.
Even though I have many healthy habits I am looking to see where I can create more healthy habits and love my body more. I am looking at for sure taking my vitamins in the AM and PM, doing more yoga to decrease stress, and creating more teamwork in my business. I tend to do EVERYTHING myself and it is taking a hit on my body and mind.
I encourage you to love your body and try out the best cleansing foods for a month and let me know how you feel!
Ok, time for me to get some more tea. Oh, BTW this is what I drink when I get a scratchy throat or have allergies.
Ginger Echinacea Tea:
– Cut 3 inches of ginger into skinny long strips then boiled in a medium sauce pan full of filtered water for 15 min.
– Add 4 Echinacea tea bags and steep for 5 min.
– Pour into a carafe to keep warm all day.
– Add 1 TBSP of raw honey and enjoy!
Live Healthy and Happy,
P.S. Click on this link to get connected and be in the loop.
Like, comment, and share if you learned anything from this video.